[Koha-devel] Koha 3.22, Plack & EDS plugin

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Tue Nov 22 16:12:20 CET 2016

Hi Arthur,

The intranet part of the "plugin" is a plugin, so yes, it goes into the
scope of Plack.

But the eds-*.pl files
(https://github.com/ebsco/edsapi-koha-plugin/tree/master/Koha/Plugin/EDS/opac)
don't. That's the OPAC part of the "plugin", that is not really a plugin

--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, Services en logiciels libres pour les bibliothèques