[Koha-devel] Extracting sub-title from the field marc in Koha table biblioitem.

G.K.MANJUNATH gkm at igidr.ac.in
Wed Nov 23 14:25:00 CET 2016

dear all,

I refer to an email dated Sept 9, 2013 posted by Mathieu Saby regarding
storing the sub-title in sql table biblio. I think this genuine
requirement has not been addressed in the later versions.

However, I would like to know whether there is any way to extract the
sub-title from the field marc using sql statement ?

I endorse Saby's view that this important information needs to be stored
in the sql table biblio.

thanks,
       G.K.Manjunath
       Chief Librarian
       Indira Gandhi Inst of Development Research
       Film City Road
       Santosh Nagar
       Goregaon(East )
       MUMBAI - 400 065