[Koha-devel] Koha and Qvarn, a suggestion (also too long for anyone to finish reading)

Marcel de Rooy M.de.Rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
Mon Nov 28 09:06:45 CET 2016

Hi Lars,
We are moving - slowly - away from SQL all over the place with DBIx and Koha::Object[s].
At the same time moving code from C4 to these Koha objects.
This is a huge operation.
Another ongoing project is the extension of the RESTful API (using Mojolicious and Swagger).

So, things are already moving..

Marcel