[Koha-devel] Koha 3.22/16.05 & Apache, Plack for a high load/large library

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Mon Oct 3 12:14:32 CEST 2016

Hello koha-devel,

Is there someone using Apache, Plack, on a high load server (ie: for a
large library) ? Which configuration are you using (OS version, how is
Koha installed -package or not-, any tuning in the config files ?)

Do you face any problem ?

We (BibLibre) face many cases where we get failures ("internal server
error". Seems there's something like Apache not being able to wait long
enough for Plack to answer).

--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, Services en logiciels libres pour les bibliothèques