[Koha-devel] Koha 3.22/16.05 & Apache, Plack for a high load/large library

Petter Goksøyr Åsen petter.goksoyr.asen at kul.oslo.kommune.no
Mon Oct 3 14:21:24 CEST 2016

I don't know if it's related, but we've had lots of troubles with Plack sessions and caching.
The only reliable option at the moment seems to be caching on disk in /tmp.

We're running head on master branch, on ubuntu 16 servers. Debian packages+some local patches.
Not yet in production, but we have simulated stress-tests.

Petter Goksøyr Åsen
Deichmanske bibliotek / Oslo Public Library