[Koha-devel] Migrating from koha 2.2 to koha 16.05

Rodrigo Santellan rsantellan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 20:07:08 CEST 2016

Hi,

I have a question about the locations and from where it get the data of the
marcs.

For what I understand after running the move_marc_to_biblioitems.pl two new
columns are created, marc and marcxml.

And it moves all the data from marc_subfield_table to those fields.

That has happen alright, my problem now is that I see the marcxml record
this fields:

  <datafield tag="900" ind1=" " ind2=" ">
    <subfield code="b">n</subfield>
    <subfield code="c">a</subfield>
    <subfield code="d">m</subfield>
    <subfield code="g">2</subfield>
    <subfield code="h">2</subfield>
    <subfield code="k">a</subfield>
  </datafield>
  <datafield tag="908" ind1=" " ind2=" ">
    <subfield code="1">090903</subfield>
    <subfield code="2">t</subfield>
    <subfield code="3">2007</subfield>
    <subfield code="5">XXK</subfield>
    <subfield code="6">ENG</subfield>
    <subfield code="8">d</subfield>
    <subfield code="a">a</subfield>
    <subfield code="b">g</subfield>
    <subfield code="c">r</subfield>
    <subfield code="d">n</subfield>
    <subfield code="f">0</subfield>
    <subfield code="g">0</subfield>
    <subfield code="h">1</subfield>
    <subfield code="j">0</subfield>
    <subfield code="z">1</subfield>
  </datafield>

But on the interface I can't find the fields 900 or 908! Not in the
MARCdetail.pl or the addbiblio.pl those fields are empty.

For what I see It take the value from there but is not populating them.
What I'm missing?

Regards and thanks for the help!!