[Koha-devel] Status values in message_queue table

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Mon Oct 17 19:49:29 CEST 2016

> The reason I’m asking is: as soon a book with a reservation is returned on
> our selfcheck machines an email is added to the message_queue table with the
> status of pending.

It sounds to me like the problem isn't that the message in the queue
should be marked differently. It sounds like the problem is that
check-ins from the self checkout module are automatically being marked
as "waiting." If you could have Koha consider an self-checked-in item
to be "in transit" or something like that it would then require that
the staff check it in again before marking the item waiting and
putting the notification in the message queue.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries