[Koha-devel] Development environment ,

Karam Qubsi karamqubsi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 09:31:58 CEST 2016

​
*Hi , *
I hope if some of you can share what tools you are using to make it easier
in developing koha code  .

Recently I tried to implement koha development installation using vagrant (
https://www.vagrantup.com/) as I loved the way it works with Laravel
homestead
but I think something was not working with me for koha ( did any of you try
vagrant with koha)

let's say I have my PC and I have a windows on it , and I have a virtual
machine with Debian and koha dev installation .

I want to edit koha code from my windows machine using my preferred IDE and
then simply from the virtual machine terminal applying patches or commit
some changes .

is there any way to get it easy like this ? ,

*Many thanks . *
​
--
​*Karam Qubsi*