[Koha-devel] Development environment ,

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 29 09:11:16 CEST 2016

Greetings,

A member save seems to fail on master, but yes, Kohadevbox does seem to work on windows now from the master branch.
It will take a while. And do read the README file before starting to do anything (silly configuration file).
But a git bash to do a clone, and a windows prompt to do the vagrant up jessie, after tweaking a config yml file, all seems generally good.
git bz worked. qa to run the test tools. Did I mention reading the README file first? [Smile]  That was my first mistake when I just reattempted it.

+1 Tomas.

GPML,
Mark Tompsett