[Koha-devel] Create autocomplete for addbiblio.pl

Rodrigo Santellan rsantellan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 20:19:47 CET 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to create an autocomplete for a few fields when adding a biblio.
My problem so far is that the ids generated are things like this:
*tag_110_subfield_a_361770_300725* (I'm trying to create an author
autocomplete). One quick fix for me will be to add to the fields a class
containing this: tag_[% subfield_loo.tag %]_subfield_[%
subfield_loo.subfield %]

Should this will be helpful to anybody else? Is there a better way to do
this?

Regards