[Koha-devel] Creating new template.

Tajoli Zeno z.tajoli at cineca.it
Mon Oct 31 21:06:18 CET 2016

Hi Rodrigo,

Il 31/10/2016 19:20, Rodrigo Santellan ha scritto:
> For what I see the code that I put on |IntranetUserJS will be used on
> every intranet page. Is there a way to use it only in a sigle page?

You can start your JS with code that select a specific page:

See:https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/JQuery_Library#Change_default_encoding_to_MARC-8

All code is inside:
if (window.location.href.indexOf("tools/stage-marc-import.pl") > -1) {
[...]
}
So in fact it work only in page "tools/stage-marc-import.pl"

Bye
Zeno Tajoli

--
Zeno Tajoli
/SVILUPPO PRODOTTI CINECA/ - Automazione Biblioteche