[Koha-devel] updatedatabase.pl with mysql 5.7

Philippe Blouin philippe.blouin at inlibro.com
Thu Sep 1 22:37:21 CEST 2016

Hello fellow koha-ers!

Anyone has upgraded using mysql 5.7.4 or later ?  Now, ALTER IGNORE
TABLE is not a valid statement, thus failing multiple instructions
between 3.15 and 3.23.

What would be the recommanded fix?  I will remove all the 'IGNORE' but
something else might fail.  Before opening a ticket, I wanted some input
on it.
(I've seen 16573, 16554 and 13669, but they don't address this).

Thanks,

Philippe Blouin,
Responsable du développement informatique

Tél.  : (888) 604-2627
philippe.blouin at inLibro.com <mailto:philippe.blouin at inLibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>