[Koha-devel] (deleted)borrowers.updated_on nullable or not ?

Julian Maurice julian.maurice at biblibre.com
Mon Sep 5 13:05:36 CEST 2016

On 05/09/2016 12:50, Julian Maurice wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed that (deleted)borrowers.updated_on (introduced by bug 10459)
> is defined as nullable in updatedatabase.pl but not nullable in
> kohastructure.sql and Koha::Schema.
> I started writing a patch to fix this in updatedatabase.pl but I'm not
> sure of what should be the correct definition.
> Any thoughts ?

Same question for constraint on old_reserves.itemtype (SET NULL in
kohastructure.sql and Koha::Schema, CASCADE in updatedatabase.pl)

Also, virtualshelves.created_on is a DATETIME in updatedatabase.pl and
kohastructure.sql, but a TIMESTAMP in Koha::Schema (could be fixed by
just regenerating Koha::Schema)

--
Julian Maurice <julian.maurice at biblibre.com>
BibLibre