[Koha-devel] Migrate/Upgrade from 2.2.3 to latest.

Rodrigo Santellan rsantellan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 15:07:02 CEST 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to do a migration or upgrade from koha 2.2.3 to koha 3. I know
is a daunting task that I have embarked but I'm trying to bring back a
library to the latest updates of the community.

So far this are the steps I have done:
1 - I dump an empty schema of the DB and create a new one with the name
koha3.
2 - Apply the update22to30.pl
3 - Import all the tables I could, the one that not been deleted.
4 - Run updatedatabase.pl

And now I'm stuck there, I'm missing the table: labels_templates and the
table printers_profile is different.

I have asked on the IRC channel and they say that table labels_templates is
gone on 3.18.

I'm heading on a good direction? Or I should do a clean install and then
try to import all the old data?

I will appreciate any help! Thanks in advance!

Regards.

Rodrigo Santellán.