[Koha-devel] Discussion of mysqldump / bug 12374

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Sep 12 21:36:08 CEST 2016

Why not put it in contribs then? It sounds like something you as a support provider/ developer wants. Not something that needs to be in the main package.

You could easily package Koha contribs too if you wanted, if that was an issue.

I'm against adding it to the main packages just to get that on record.

Chris