[Koha-devel] Coding patterns discussion

Katrin katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Sep 13 08:11:01 CEST 2016

H David,

the coding guidelines are in effect as documented on the wiki:

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Coding_Guidelines

Changes and additions are discussed regularly at the development
meetings and documented in the meeting minutes. You can also 'watch' the
wiki page to get informed whenever the page is changed. At the moment I
think we don't use Moose in Koha.

Hope this helps,

Katrin