[Koha-devel] Coding patterns discussion

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Wed Sep 14 01:51:11 CEST 2016

Hi Jonathan,

Unfortunately, I doubt that I'll ever be able to attend a dev meeting.

Australia/Sydney
21 UTC = 7am
19 UTC = 5am
7 UTC =  5pm

Of course, looking at the times for others, I see that the times for Europe aren't always that desirable either.

Europe/Paris
21 UTC = 11pm
19 UTC = 9pm
7 UTC = 9am

Pacific/Auckland
21 UTC = 10am
19 UTC = 8am
7 UTC = 8pm

America/Los_Angeles
21 UTC = 2pm
19 UTC = 12pm
7 UTC = 12am

And I doubt it's worthwhile changing one of the meeting times to be inclusive of Australians, as there probably aren't that many of us. In fact, I'm sure 7am and 5pm aren't too bad for some Australians, but for me those are times where I'm with my family and not at a computer, so maybe I'm just the exception.

As Katrin said, there are always the meeting minutes and adding a "watch" on the wiki page. Even if I can't contribute, I can at least keep track of what's discussed that way.

David Cook
Systems Librarian
Prosentient Systems
72/330 Wattle St