[Koha-devel] Coding patterns discussion

Magnus Enger magnus at enger.priv.no
Wed Sep 14 07:35:25 CEST 2016

Oops, looks like we have created two things with very similar names:

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Developers_Handbook
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Developer_handbook

The second one was started by me to try and tie together all the pages
in the wiki that a developer should know.

Coule we rename one of them?

Best regards,
Magnus