[Koha-devel] Circulation rule update

Cybermon cybermon at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 18:03:58 CEST 2016

Dear All,

Actually, I was updated Koha circulation rules. But not changed
default_branch_circ_rules field of database.
How can I update from 3 to 10 default_branch_circ_rules fields ? Please see
below library rules from mysql database.

mysql> select * from default_borrower_circ_rules;
+--------------+-------------+-------------------+
| categorycode | maxissueqty | maxonsiteissueqty |
+--------------+-------------+-------------------+
| BILND        |          10 |                10 |
| BP           |          10 |                10 |
| IL           |          10 |                10 |
| K            |          10 |                10 |
| PA           |          10 |                10 |
| PT           |          10 |                10 |
| S            |          10 |                10 |
+--------------+-------------+-------------------+
7 rows in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> select * from default_branch_circ_rules;
| branchcode | maxissueqty | maxonsiteissueqty | holdallowed |
hold_fulfillment_policy | returnbranch |
| UBPL       |           3 |                 3 |           1 | any
            | NULL         |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

mysql>