[Koha-devel] Migrate/Upgrade from 2.2.3 to latest.

Rodrigo Santellan rsantellan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 21:10:47 CEST 2016

I have almost complete the updatadatabase.pl without db errors.

Now I'm missing some data on userflags, what should be the 13 module_bit

Upgrade to 3.00.00.067 done (Updating patronimages syspref to reflect
current kohastructure.sql. )
DBD::mysql::db do failed: Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key
constraint fails (`koha3`.`permissions`, CONSTRAINT `permissions_ibfk_1`
FOREIGN KEY (`module_bit`) REFERENCES `userflags` (`bit`) ON DELETE CASCADE
ON UPDATE CASCADE) [for Statement "INSERT INTO permissions (module_bit,
code, description) VALUES
    (13, 'edit_news', 'Write news for the OPAC and staff interfaces'),
    (13, 'label_creator', 'Create printable labels and barcodes from
catalog and patron data'),
    (13, 'edit_calendar', 'Define days when the library is closed'),
    (13, 'moderate_comments', 'Moderate patron comments'),
    (13, 'edit_notices', 'Define notices'),
    (13, 'edit_notice_status_triggers', 'Set notice/status triggers for
overdue items'),
    (13, 'view_system_logs', 'Browse the system logs'),
    (13, 'inventory', 'Perform inventory (stocktaking) of your catalogue'),
    (13, 'stage_marc_import', 'Stage MARC records into the reservoir'),
    (13, 'manage_staged_marc', 'Managed staged MARC records, including
completing and reversing imports'),
    (13, 'export_catalog', 'Export bibliographic and holdings data'),
    (13, 'import_patrons', 'Import patron data'),
    (13, 'delete_anonymize_patrons', 'Delete old borrowers and anonymize
circulation history (deletes borrower reading history)'),
    (13, 'batch_upload_patron_images', 'Upload patron images in batch or
one at a time'),
    (13, 'schedule_tasks', 'Schedule tasks to run')"] at updatedatabase.pl
line 1294.