[Koha-devel] To React or not to React

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Wed Sep 21 02:11:30 CEST 2016

The updated licence isn’t without controversy:  <https://discuss.reactjs.org/t/legal-department-did-not-allow-use-of-react/3309/4> https://discuss.reactjs.org/t/legal-department-did-not-allow-use-of-react/3309/4

That said, I think the issue is that Facebook could revoke your licence to use React if you take legal action against Facebook. I don’t imagine the Koha community is going to do that, so it’s probably not a blocker.

David Cook

Systems Librarian

Prosentient Systems

72/330 Wattle St