[Koha-devel] Elasticsearch not searching.

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Sep 28 22:43:43 CEST 2016

Hi Rodrigo

ElasticSearch in Koha currently only works with Elastic 1.7
We are working on upgrading it to working the latest version but there
were some non backward compatible changes. That is what you are bumping into

Support in Koha is still experimental, but it once we upgrade it should be more
solid.

You could try installing 1.7 and seeing how you go

Chris