[Koha-devel] Documenting notices and scripts

Barton Chittenden barton at bywatersolutions.com
Sat Apr 1 00:28:17 CEST 2017

I've been working on documenting all of the possible notices in the letter
table, in terms of letter_code, available markup, and which tables we can
pull data from.

 this is collected here:

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Customising_Notices_and_Slips#Notice_Specific_Markup

I updated the wiki page this morning, everything is up-to-date with
master... but there's one thing I don't understand: SendAlerts.

It looks like the letter code is passed in via cgi param, and I don't know
what letter_codes are available for the calls in C4/Serials.pm, acqui/
lateorders.pl and serials/claims.pl

Searching for enlightenment,

--Barton