[Koha-devel] Koha and xhtml2pdf

Fridolin SOMERS fridolin.somers at biblibre.com
Thu Apr 20 12:31:34 CEST 2017

Hie.

We have some problems with xhtml2pdf on Ubuntu Xenial.

This soft is used by misc/cronjobs/printoverdues.sh.
First it is strange that the package containing this soft "python-pisa"
is not in koha-deps.
I see there is "html2pdf" but there is no CSS option.

In jessie we have to use the jessie-backports repo and install several
packages :
python-pisa python3-reportlab python-html5lib python-pypdf
python-imaging python-renderpm python-reportlab python-reportlab-accel

On ubuntu Xenial, we install those same packages but we have a bug in
python call.
We found it can be corrected by installing xhtml2pdf from its GIT repo.
We would prefere to avoid this.

Any help is welcome.

Best regards,

--