[Koha-devel] ES6 usage in the staff client

Paul A paul.a at navalmarinearchive.com
Fri Aug 4 15:42:27 CEST 2017

[apologies for top-posting]  All our cataloguers' work stations use
Opera (v.44) which (from dev.opera):

"Opera now [version 29] supports ES6 classes in strict mode, providing
the following features: prototype-based inheritance, constructors, super
calls, instance methods, and static methods."

Can you confirm that "strict" mode (for whatever values that might have)
is what you have in mind?

Thanks
--
Paul