[Koha-devel] What's on in koha-devel #14

Marcel de Rooy M.de.Rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
Wed Aug 9 13:12:11 CEST 2017

> As written in it, without an agreement we will find all together, no new enhancements are going

> to be pushed.

I am not sure which 'agreement'  you are seeking here. The time for a critical bug to become part of master, just depends on involvement of people and the publicity made for it via IRC and mailing lists. If it takes more time, nobody should complain, because we can all participate.

 But the approach of vetoing enhancements is imo contraproductive and will only scare people away. So I just hope that you change your mind about that course. We cannot force people to participate.

If you are not pushing enhancements btw, it does not make much sense to QA them too. Same for testing or signing them off. Note if we pile up everything in PQA, we will have a lot of rebasing and we will create some new bugs in that process.

Marcel