[Koha-devel] FW: Where is the BIG RED WARNING button?

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Wed Aug 9 15:55:12 CEST 2017

Hi,

The first big problem here is the lack of answer. I am asking to developers
how we can process to avoid another blocking situation.

I will try to add information and not to rephrase.

I want people to let me know how do they do to know there is something
urgent to do on Koha dev.
I do not see the point to sign-off and QA trivial string patches when
blockers are in the queue for weeks (no need to tell me everybody does what
do they want, I still agree with that).

If you are a developer and you want to help, what do you do? Where do you
do? How to you prioritize your work? Are you all picking bugs randomly in
the queue?

We need to all agree on a "place to go" to know what need to be done. I
listed ideas.

Cheers,
Jonathan