[Koha-devel] FW: Where is the BIG RED WARNING button?

Katrin katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Fri Aug 11 11:08:36 CEST 2017

Hi all,

I like Magnus' suggestion of using the Dashboard. I look at it often and
it's usually my starting point before signing off patches. Now with
Jenkins status being back on it, it's even more useful for me RMaint.
Maybe we could add a section for the RM to post urgent messages? Most of
the Dashboard is data pulled in from difference sources, not sure how to
best add it to it.

Katrin