[Koha-devel] REST api / pagination

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 17:31:59 CEST 2017

I'd vote for C with no api versioning change. I think the *addition* of
data does not warrant any version change.

The alternative would be A + another endpoint to just get the number of
results.

Kyle

<https://secure2.convio.net/cffh/site/Donation2?df_id=1395&FR_ID=4715&PROXY_ID=2706639&PROXY_TYPE=20&1395.donation=form1&s_src=CHORUS&s_subsrc=CHAADOEB>

http://www.kylehall.info