[Koha-devel] newbie would appreciate help!

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Fri Dec 8 14:59:23 CET 2017

Hi Johan,

The most common case when search does not work is because there's some
mix between UNIMARC and MARC21 (for example, zebra configured MARC21 and
Koha UNIMARC). But there can be other reasons.

So we need details on how you installed Koha.

--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, Services en logiciels libres pour les bibliothèques