[Koha-devel] REST api RFCs

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 18:15:32 CET 2017

I've written the RFC's for:

/cities [1]
/libraries [2]

so we can vote on them on the next dev meeting (Dec 27th).

PLEASE add your column with your discrepancies so it is easier to
discuss/vote.
Comments outside the table are welcome, with explanations, etc.

THANKS!

[1] https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Cities_endpoint_RFC
[2] https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Libraries_endpoint_RFC