[Koha-devel] Sending email on behalf of customers

Hugo Agud info at orex.es
Tue Feb 14 14:46:59 CET 2017

Hi

We experienced the same problem, we fixed it using Amazon SES, is like a
certificate e-mail, it is very easy to use.. Amazon just send a verify mail
to the address from you're going to send mails, and once is verified it
becomes a 'certified' mail and all the major firewall, gmail allow to
delivery them.

Obviosusly you have to configure your mta to send mails using Amazon SES
and it also have a cost, but it is quite low

If you need more detailed info, just send me a mail

Kindest Regatds
Hugo