[Koha-devel] Hackfest in Marseille, book your flight !

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Mon Feb 20 01:26:40 CET 2017

I wish that I could get away, but France is a bit too far for me at the moment.

Here’s hoping that Andreas and Magnus can make it for the RDF day! I’ll block out those days in my calendar, so maybe I can participate a bit remotely if only with some email discussion. Really curious to see what you folk get up to with RDF!

David Cook

Systems Librarian

Prosentient Systems

72/330 Wattle St