[Koha-devel] Removal of api/swagger/definitions.t

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 14:48:09 CET 2017

Hi, I propose removing t/db_dependent/api/swagger/definitions.t for a
simple reason: it is not obvious that our endpoints should mimick our
object models. For instance, if some fields should not be exposed on the
API, then they should not be tested for existence. Also, think of fields
that have names that are kept for historical reasons and should better be
changed on the published api.

Maybe I went too far explaining it, but I think it should be removed.
Regards
--
Tomás Cohen Arazi
Theke Solutions (https://theke.io <http://theke.io/>)