[Koha-devel] KohaDevBox question...

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 3 01:52:28 CET 2017

Greetings,

I was running a ‘prove t’ on the kohadevbox which I just vagrant up jessie’d from scratch the other night. I encountered a message about an uninitialized variable which led me to bug 13029. This added a configuration item to the koha-conf.xml file. Will this auto-correct with a vagrant destroy and vagrant up in the near future (before 17.05’s release)? I can add the item manually myself, but I’d hate to have to remember this the next time I might destroy and up.

GPML,
Mark Tompsett