[Koha-devel] Bug 17908 Authority merge omnibus

Marcel de Rooy M.de.Rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
Sat Jan 14 14:19:42 CET 2017

Hi all,

There is a lot of code to *merge* on merging authorities. (Among others, bugs 5572 and 11315 and 11700 are offering parallel solutions.)

I moved all relevant reports (imo) to this omnibus, and propose a strategy there to get this moving.

As a self-appointed 'feature manager' I closed and blocked a few bugs in this regard. I would like to also move some patches or copy some code to other reports while keeping the attribution to the original authors.

Do you agree and would you be so kind to follow along? Other thoughts ?

Thanks,

Marcel