[Koha-devel] About defaults of indicators for auth merges

Tajoli Zeno z.tajoli at cineca.it
Tue Jan 17 09:51:40 CET 2017

Hi Marcel,

I write to you and here same thoughts about defaults of indicators for
auth merges.
You say:
"We actually need framework default indicators first to address merges
crossing the authtype border correctly".
As start we need to remember that indicators for Auth are different from
Biblio indicators (see bug 14769).

I think this true only for this specific case:
auth 'A' type '1' merge auth 'B' type '2' = auth 'CC' type '3'

in case
auth 'A' type '1' merge auth 'B' type '2' = auth 'CC' type '1'
we need to use indicators of auth 'A'

The code of bug 9701 is about Biblio indicators.
We need new code, in different .pl, and new columns, in different
tables, for authority.

Bye
Zeno Tajoli

--
Zeno Tajoli
/SVILUPPO PRODOTTI CINECA/ - Automazione Biblioteche