[Koha-devel] Horizon to Koha migration

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed Jan 25 12:18:54 CET 2017

Hi Peter,

We (BibLibre) made many migrations from Horizon to Koha. And we have a
former employee of SD working with us.

He wrote some documentation about exporting from Horizon. It's in
French, but I'll send it to you anyway, google translate will help. I
hope it will help. (and if you need professional support, feel free to
ask ;-) )

PS: introducing who you are would be nice.

--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, Services en logiciels libres pour les bibliothèques