[Koha-devel] Dedicated Zebra Server

Tajoli Zeno z.tajoli at cineca.it
Tue Jul 18 13:59:59 CEST 2017

Hi,

Il 18/07/2017 13:28, Mansur Ali ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> I am using KOHA ILS. Can i able to use dedicated Zebra Server which is
> installed in another server? Could you please advice if possible?

with present standard installation, the answer is no, it is not possible.

In theory if:
1)You setup to use PazPar instead of Zebra [an old option not tested
from years] AND
2)You rewrite the updating scripts and deamon

you can try to do it.

I suggest you to do a try only if you are very skilled on Zebra and
others Indexdata's tools.

Bye
Zeno Tajoli

--
Zeno Tajoli
/SVILUPPO PRODOTTI CINECA/ - Automazione Biblioteche