[Koha-devel] Carrots or sticks

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Wed Jul 26 22:02:52 CEST 2017

Hi devs,

There is something I tried to think about at the beginning of the release
cycle but put it aside as I did not manage to formulate it in a clear way.
I would like not to start a "carrot or stick approach", but would prefer a
"only carrots on the stick" approach :)
First I was thinking about it more for new contributors, but that could be
extended to regular contributors as well.

I have opened a card on the kanban and listed the few ideas I wrote down 2
months ago. Feel free to continue the list if you like the idea.

https://tree.taiga.io/project/joubu-koha-rm-1711/us/130

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Jonathan