[Koha-devel] OpacHiddenItems behaviour | Bug 10584

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 14:41:16 CEST 2017

I noticed (what I consider) a weird behaviour on OpanHiddenItems. It is
effectively described on the commit message introducing it:

    Bug 10584 - Hide OPAC biblio details if all items are hidden

    If there are items for a given biblio number, and they are all
    hidden, then biblio needs to be hidden. If the biblio needs to
    be hidden, it immediately redirects to a 404.pl page, just as
    if the biblionumber does not exist.

Is this a desired behaviour? Should biblios be hidden if all items they
contain are marked to be hidden?

I think there might be specific use cases in which this could be useful,
but definitely something we should provide a way to opt-in/out

I'm looking forwards for your opinions!
Thanks!

--
Tomás Cohen Arazi