[Koha-devel] State of Elasticsearch support in Koha

Mirko Tietgen mirko at abunchofthings.net
Fri Jun 9 21:22:13 CEST 2017

Right, but so far it is not in 17.05, so I'd like to get Fridolin's
OK he'll push it once tests are fixed and we will have
koha-elasticsearch with 17.05.01 or .02.

If we offer it with 17.05.00 and it does not work at all due to that
bug, in my opinion it will be a huge disappointment to people not
following development.

Cheers,

Mirko

Tomas Cohen Arazi schrieb am 09.06.2017