[Koha-devel] Re : State of Elasticsearch support in Koha (Nick Clemens)

BOUIS Sonia sonia.bouis at univ-lyon3.fr
Mon Jun 19 16:11:31 CEST 2017

Hello Nick,
Hello Mirko,

Thanks for the wiki page for Elasticsearch support, it's really useful !
I feel frustrated because we are planning a testing day on sandboxes during the French koha symposium next week but we can't test those patches on sandboxes...
That's a pity because I know motivated people that would be enthusiastic for testing patches on elasticsearch.

Perhaps, there will be some tests during the hackfest at the kohacon : I read that there will be 100 attendees :)

Cheers,
Sonia

   1. Re: State of Elasticsearch support in Koha (Nick Clemens)
   2. Re: State of Elasticsearch support in Koha (Indranil Das Gupta)
   3. Re: State of Elasticsearch support in Koha (Mirko Tietgen)
   4. Re: State of Elasticsearch support in Koha (Tomas Cohen Arazi)
   5. Re: State of Elasticsearch support in Koha (Mirko Tietgen)

Message: 1