[Koha-devel] KohaCon hackfest

BOUIS Sonia sonia.bouis at univ-lyon3.fr
Fri Jun 23 15:15:09 CEST 2017

Hi devs,
I hope that the KohaCon have been successful !
We organize a testing party during the French koha symposium on Wednesday, so we will try to sign off these bugs : https://frama.link/Koha_academy_NSO_bugs (Thanks Jonathan for the links)

If You have other bugs easy to test on sandboxes, don't hesitate to alert me so I could add it to our list.

Nice week-end,
Sonia

Message: 2