[Koha-devel] Sending patches to the manual

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Thu Mar 9 08:40:51 CET 2017

Am I sure what I have done?

Well I forget a lot of things, but I didn't forget regenerating the
html pages for the 16.11 manual.

It was generated from the old xmldoc, and will continue to be. it was
generated from commit 1cb409297cda2df25d5623400b3601689320c544
When the 17.05 manual is finished, I might regenerate 16.11 in sphinx
(I have been backporting some changes) but until then no, it will
continue to be the old xmldoc style one
rather than

https://koha-community.org/manual/17.05/html/

(They look quite different eh)