[Koha-devel] Short introduction; Jukka / KohaILS/Linux developer, Lapland/Finland

Lappi-Koha KohaLXC roikohadev at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 17:48:20 CET 2017

 Hi Koha-community :)

just joined in this Koha mailing list and community to discuss
Koha-development and deployment topics and ideas.

Here is a short introduction of us:
---
We have been developing and deploying Koha-installations (based on
Koha-3.16 + MariaSB 5.5) for the libraries in Lapland/Finland since July
2016.

During that time I have developed Ansible-based Bash-shell tool to develop
and deploy Koha-installations and  most importantly to help in migrating
and comverting PallasPro/Ingress libarary data to our
Koha/MariaDB-database.

Link to the configuration management and development tool repository in
GitHub: https://github.com/jjaone/KohaLXC.

Nice to be here, #KohaILS is coming to Lapland too  :)
---

Cheers for now,
-jukka ('roikohadev' and @jjaone in Twitter)

PS. If this is not a correct mailinglist/group, please point me to á
correct one.
If so, to what address should I post to get messages to correct mailing
list, thanks.
--
Jukka Aaltonen, M.Sc. (IT)
Koha-Lappi, ILS/opensource/Linux project