[Koha-devel] Upgrading from koha 16.05 to 16.11

Rodrigo Santellan rsantellan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 15:14:06 CET 2017

Hi,

I'm upgrading from koha 16.05 to 16.11 (I'm trying to keep up to date) and
I see on the updatedatabase.pl this:

*DBD::mysql::db do failed: Can't DROP 'isbn'; check that column/key exists
[for Statement "ALTER TABLE biblioitems DROP INDEX isbn"] at
/home/vagrant/kohaclone/installer/data/mysql/updatedatabase.pl
<http://updatedatabase.pl> line 13734.DBD::mysql::db do failed: Can't DROP
'issn'; check that column/key exists [for Statement "ALTER TABLE
biblioitems DROP INDEX issn"] at
/home/vagrant/kohaclone/installer/data/mysql/updatedatabase.pl
<http://updatedatabase.pl> line 13735.*

Those line shouldn't be:

*drop index isbn on biblioitems;drop index issn on biblioitems;*

I work always with MySQL, is MariaDB different on the index drop?

Regards