[Koha-devel] REST API object property naming

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 16:19:11 CET 2017

I will add this to next meeting's agenda. Things to think by the time of
the meeting so we can vote on those:

- bike-shedding about parameters names (I'll attach screenshots of the API
docs using three different conventions so it gets clearer.
- Possibly missing terminology to add to the wiki.
- Make it explicit that the terminology wiki conforms a guideline and not
just a bike-shedding place.

Regards

Tomás Cohen Arazi
Theke Solutions (https://theke.io <http://theke.io/>)