[Koha-devel] Development/ QA protocol question

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Wed Mar 29 17:56:37 CEST 2017

In my opinion the QA queue (as well as the signoff queue actually) should
be processed by bugs severity: blocker, critical, major, others. It's a
"should be", not a "is"...
And then the new enhancements, features.

The way the patch is written, the length of the diff, the author of the
patches (yes!), the module it affects (not SIP...) are some of my personal
factors.