[Koha-devel] Development/ QA protocol question

Cab Vinton bibliwho at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 22:48:49 CEST 2017

Thank you, Owen.

If the priority scale is unused, then seems like a good candidate for
removal/ suppression from Bugzilla, if possible.

Severity is definitely a good first pass. As I mentioned earlier,
however, the vast majority are "enhancements", so QAer's would have to
move on to other factors fairly quickly.

I think length/ complexity can be checked by looking at the
attachments in BugZilla. Would be neat if there were an easier way
from the main screen.

Cheers,

Cab